Effective May 1st, 2012, Child Care Connections was no longer the Regional Resource Center ...
I’m a Child Care Provider » News and Events
SUMMER News and Events
MAY News and Events -
- Star Power 2012 - Sign up for virtual participation in the 2012 Star Power event in Lansing MI. The goal of this event is send a message to state legislators and the public about the importance of early childhood education.
APRIL News and Events – Month of the Young Child / Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Zero Tolerance for Child Abuse event at the State Theatre in Traverse City
- Third Annual Cadillac Area Early Childhood Conference
- Benzie County Early Childhood Open House- Benzie
- April 2012 Family Health Fair-Manistee – Manistee
- Parents – April is Month of the Young Child-Family Expo – Cadillac
- Free Movie April 7 2012 – Cadillac
MARCH News and Events – Parenting Awareness Month and March is Reading Month
- Great Start Flyer March 2012 – Cadillac
- Mom to Mom Sale in Bellaire! – Bellaire
- March is Parenting Awareness Month!
ONGOING News and Events
Great Video about the importance of early education. Take 18 minutes and watch it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqSBWEjRggs&amp;feature=share
ChildCare Education Institutes March Newsletter, themed “Art in the Preschool Curriculum”
First Children’s Finance Loans Announced!
Great Start to Quality’s early childhood partner, First Children’s Finance (FCF) is interested in and excited about assisting you with your early learning and development business. FCF works to stabilize, improve and expand high-quality early childhood businesses. One way that is achieved is by providing technical assistance and resources as you prepare for growth. First Children’s Finance offers loans to assist in quality improvements and facility expansion. The loan can also be used for purchasing curriculum, supplies, equipment or even building acquisition or improvements. For details please click here.
FDA Recommends change to Liquid Infant Acetaminophen. Read more:
Telephone billing (IVR) for CDC will be discontinued as of January 1st, 2012. Click below for a tutorial to help you with using the online system that you will be required to use.
Click here for the latest version of the Child Care Connections newsletter.
Connections for a Great Start is a quarterly newsletter that contains information for both parents and providers.